Sunday, April 14, 2013

The day I joined

     This is the story of the day I decided to start animal jam. Webkinz has always been my favorite online game, then my cousin showed us animal jam. My little sister got an account a few days before me. I thought it was boring and lame... then I saw you could play games, shop, and more! I said, "let me on the computer, I'm getting an animal jam!" I played it for like, the whole day. My little sis knew more than I did and she practically had to teach me how to do it all!

      I have been playing for probably a year and a half with membership (not the whole time). Same story with membership! In my family we have to buy them with our own money, so I didn't want to spend mine. But we were at home and I was watching her play then I yelled, "I must get one!" I went and bought my own with MY own money!

     Animal Jam is an extremely fun game, I highly recommend it! Although, I don't know why you would be reading this if you don't already play, oh well! If you don't then go get an account right now!!!! Just kidding!! :P No really it's super fun.

2 comments:

  1. I have to buy with my own money but things like a bag of sweets or aj membership I am not allowed to buy but I have loads of unspent money. My mum sais save your money for something you really want so when I see something I really want the answer is ... NO! I can't remember the last time I bought something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to buy my membership with my money, too.

    ReplyDelete