Sunday, April 14, 2013

When I was suspended.

    This is a story of the worst thing that has happened in my life of jamaa. Here goes, I have always done this: fagyrehfedhregfew when I am bored or annoyed on animal jam. I guess one time I said something bad in it so it suspended me for one day. Not so bad right? Ya not bad at all really. Why is it so bad then?? The bad part happens about 3 days later.

     I am playing animal jam just like any normal animal jammer, I say "be right back" and come back to a screen that says, you have been gone for too long and have been logged out click ok to log in again. I thought that was normal. Turns out, I was wrong. I went to log back in, it froze up for a second then went back to the log in screen. That was also normal because I probably had typed in the password wrong. But instead of you have typed the wrong password or username, it said this account is suspended and cannot log in at the time. I froze. I wasn't even ON!! I don't know how it could have happened! I went to the parent account and the details were, Type: game, Offence: personal, Length: 3 days. I didn't know what to do. Everything was rushing through my brain thinking different thoughts, did I say something? did someone mess with me? It was so surprising!

     I knew it couldn't be that bad, but I started thinking about all of the others who have gotten suspended lately, kinyonga even got banned, snowyclaw accidentally did something illegal, yllil254 did nothing. I am hoping my case is like yllil254's and I will be UN-suspended soon. Then I get thinking that animal jam might have a glitch in their code, I mean getting suspended twice within 2 weeks? That's a little ridiculous.

    The title of this post is a bit misleading because I still AM suspended, the three day one started yesterday. A few of my last thoughts on this were, somebody tried to scam me today, maybe it has something to do with that! Another possibility could be my mailtime videos! Who knows. In two days it will hopefully all be over. Oh well. Hope you liked this super looonng post. Share in the comments how you felt!

2 comments:

  1. what was the illeagal hting snowy accidently do? and i got suspended cuz i said random things. maybe i accidently said a bad word.
    -wolfhead73601
    P.S. These AJ suspentions are ridiculious. i mean, seriously, im gonna email AJHQ about these random suspentions if i get suspened for no reason.
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  2. redhead4u wants to ban all warrior cat jammers, i think redhead4u is RUDE and MEAN to do that. -moonstar88745

    ReplyDelete